The Computer Laboratory is an academic department within the University of Cambridge that encompasses Computer Science, along with many aspects of Engineering, Technology and Mathematics. It consists of 44 academic staff, 30 support staff, 7 research fellows, 102 post-doctoral research workers and 121 PhD students. We have over 300 undergraduates studying for Part I, II and III of the Computer Science Tripos and 36 graduate students studying for the MPhil in Advanced Computer Science.
- Success for Cambridge team at final of Google’s Hash Code 2017
- Advait Sarkar receives CSAR award
- Cristina Muñoz receives best paper award at NetSys 2017
- Part IB Group Design Project winners announced
- Computer Lab team awarded bronze medal at Hack Cambridge Recurse